Saturday, September 15, 2012

Blessings

I am such a blessed girl!



At a bonfire last night, a friend tried to sneak this into my purse. I unknowingly foiled her plan by bringing only my phone in the back pocket of my jeans! So she just handed the envelope to me and told me to open it later. I was so conscious of this envelope in my pocket the rest of the night.

I am terrible at waiting, so I opened it on my way to the car!

Inside I found this note and a few bills folded up together. To be honest, I didn't even look at the amount of money until today, I just read the note and my eyes filled up with tears, and I jumped up and down in the parking lot for a few minutes.

She gets it. We have been friends for most of our lives and God has lined up so many things for us over the years, but especially lately. I am so thankful for a soul sister that gets me!

She blesses me so much. It blesses me to know that there are people who believe in my dreams, no matter how big or small they may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment