Saturday, September 15, 2012

Necklaces for Durban

Have you ever seen a tutorial for how to make beads out of recycled paper? I saw one on Pinterest that looked really cool as a finished product, but the process seemed long and tedious. I wanted a necklace made of recycled paper beads, but I don't have the patience to make my own!

If you are like me, I have something great to show you!



These are necklaces that are made by the women from Durban, South Africa in squatter camps that we will be going to work with. All of the beads are hand made out of recycled paper. I am helping to sell these to raise money for the mission trip.

They are $10 each. If you are in the Clarkston, MI area and would like one please let me know!

The money not only helps me and the other women that are going on the trip, but the money will go to help the women in Durban. This is their livelihood. This is how they feed their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment