Saturday, February 11, 2012

More to life

I know that there is more to this life than what I know right now. There is a feeling that has been burning deep down inside me for a while now that this is not where I am supposed to be long term. What am I waiting for? Am I waiting for this culture to make a turn and accept my Jesus so I won't be ridiculed for my faith? Am I waiting for my parents to accept the fact that I am not just an average Christian? Am I waiting for God to smack me in the face with an opportunity or drop something directly into my lap? Why am I not searching out what God has for me? This life is not supposed to be comfortable. I want to experience God in big ways first hand, not just hear about it from friends who are out there doing real things!

The only thing I am afraid of is living an insignificant life.

No comments:

Post a Comment